You can't use a 203(k) loan for these types of Properties

December 15, 2017

Here are the types of properties that you will not be able to use a 203(k) loan to renovate. 


-Mixed use properties in commercial zoning

-Non-FHA or warrantable condos


-Working Farms



-Commercial properties



-Properties listed on the national historic register

-Geothermal homes

-Manufactured housing or mobile homes




Please reload

Our Recent Posts

March 28, 2018

Please reload


Please reload


Please reload